Integrate Aha! With Google Analytics
Google Analytics provides tools to analyze data from your website. It gives you the ability to understand your website and app users so you can better evaluate the performance of your marketing, content, products, and more. With Google Analytics, you can stay close to critical business activities and determine how successful your web properties are at turning users into customers.
View engagement data from Google Analytics directly in Aha! for Marketing. With this integration, you can see the impact of your work against projections in real time. Improve program effectiveness, track and share the ROI of key campaigns, and share the results — without ever leaving Aha! for Marketing.
You need to be an administrator with customization permissions in Aha! for Marketing and have a Google Analytics account to create this integration.
In your Aha! for Marketing account, go to Settings > Account > Integrations and add Google Analytics at the account level to set the integration up for all workspaces. If you only want the integration set up for a specific workspace, go to Settings > Workspace > Integrations and add Google Analytics.
- Click the Authentication button and enter your Google Analytics username and password when prompted.
- Choose the Google Analytics account that you would like to integrate with Aha! for Marketing.
- Choose the Google Analytics web property to sync with your Aha! for Marketing records.
- Choose the view to sync with your Aha! records.
- Choose the Aha! records you would like to track with Google Analytics.
- Enable the integration. A new Engagement section will be available to the Aha! records you selected in the previous step.
- Test the integration. Go to Activities and add a new activity. Under the new Engagement section, click the + icon to add a new measurement.