Integrate Aha! With Redmine
Redmine is a flexible project management web application written using Ruby on Rails framework. It is a free and open source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool.
This one-way integration allows you to push your features and requirements from Aha! into Redmine as issues. When you have completed your product roadmap and feature planning in Aha! you can move features into Issues for the engineering team to work on. You can send them individually or in bulk for a sprint or release. This makes it easy for product management to set brilliant product strategy and share visual roadmaps while engineering can continue to work in Redmine.
You need to be a product owner in Aha! to set up this integration.
Create the integration in Aha!
- Navigate to the product you want to integrate using your drop down menu next to your home icon.
- Under Account Settings click on Product settings → INTEGRATIONS and Add new integration.
- Select Redmine
- Click on the Create Integration button below the instructions
- Enter your Redmine url and the API access key. You can find the API access key for a specific Redmine user by going to user's My account page. The API access key can be revealed on the right-side menu. Click the Test connection button.
- After a short delay, you will be able to choose the project the issues will be created for.
- Enable the integration.
- Test the integration by going to one of your features in Aha! and using the Send to Redmine Issues item in the Actions menu on the features page. You should then look at your Redmine project and see that the feature (and any requirements) were properly copied to issues.