Integrate Aha! With Asana
Asana is the easiest way to manage team projects and tasks. Map out each step and organize all project management details of your work in one place. Create a plan that shows you how the pieces of your project fit together and help keep work on track as things change.
This bidirectional integration allows you to continue building your product and launch plans in Aha! and send the cross-functional work to Asana. At a high level, the integration supports the following functionality:
- Set record mappings for Aha! initiatives, releases, master features, features, and requirements and link them to tasks in Asana.
- Map default or custom fields in Aha! to any “like” field in Asana and specify which direction the updates should flow (e.g. from Aha! or from Asana).
- Automatically send outgoing changes from Aha! or choose to review and approve them before they are manually sent.
- Import records directly from Asana into Aha! if you have product information that you would like to move over.
The integration includes deep customization options so you can configure it to reflect exactly the way you want to handle project management functions. This allows project managers, program managers, and other team members using Asana to continue using their tool of choice.
Ready to get started? We’ve provided detailed instructions in the Aha! support documentation. You need to be a product owner in Aha! and have an Asana account with access to create/edit records in the Asana project you plan to integrate:
- Create the integration in Aha!
- Authenticate using your Asana username and password
- Choose which Asana workspace and project you want to integrate
- Map Aha! records to Asana records
Once you have added the Asana integration, you can directly import your feature backlog using the import functionality.