Integrate Aha! With Zendesk
Zendesk is a customer service platform. It’s designed for customers that want to create customer relationships that are more meaningful, personal, and productive. They start by helping companies provide great support and then mature with self-service and proactive engagement.
This integration enables your support team in Zendesk to take customer requests and convert them into new ideas or link them to existing ideas in Aha! As the idea makes its way through the roadmap, status changes are automatically highlighted in Zendesk — so it’s easy to see and communicate how the customer’s request is progressing through product development. Zendesk agents do not need an Aha! account to link to ideas in Aha! or to create new ideas and it's free for all agents.
To install and configure the Aha! app in Zendesk you need to be a Zendesk admin:
- Find the Aha! app in the marketplace (you can do this while in Zendesk by clicking on the gear settings icon and going to APPs → Marketplace.
- Configure the app by entering the subdomain for your Aha! account. The subdomain is the part that comes before ".aha.io" in the URL when you access Aha!
- Go to a ticket in the Zendesk user interface. Open the apps sidebar by clicking the Apps button in the top right of the user interface.
- In the Aha! app, click on the link that says Authorize this app.
- You will be prompted to log in to Aha! and to authorize Zendesk to access your account.
- features page. You should then look at your Redmine project and see that the feature (and any requirements) were properly copied to issues.
As a reminder, once the app is authorized it will be usable by any Zendesk agents without the need for an Aha! account for each agent.
It’s time to unlock the great product ideas that are stuck in your Zendesk customer support account. Fire up this integration today.