Integrate Aha! With Bugzilla
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has quickly become a favorite of thousands of organizations across the globe.
This integration allows you to push your completed features and requirements in Aha! into Bugzilla so that engineering teams can continue to do their work. Complete your feature planning in Aha! and then move your features into Bugzilla individually or in bulk for a sprint or release. This integration makes it easy for product managers to set brilliant product strategy and share visual roadmaps while engineering can continue to work in Bugzilla to build what matters. It makes testing easy and helps increase the productivity of QA teams.
You need to be product owner in Aha! to set up this integration.
Step 1: Create an API key from Bugzilla.
- In Bugzilla, go to Preferences and then choose the API Keys tab.
- Create a new API key or use an existing one. Be aware that the integration will only have the permissions of the user that created the API key.
Step 2: Create the integration in Aha!
- Navigate to Product Settings → Add new integration
- Select Bugzilla from the list of integration options
- Enter the URL of your Bugzilla installation
- Enter the API key you created in Bugzilla
- Click the Test connection button
- If successful, you should be able to choose a product and a component from Bugzilla
- Enable the integration and test it by going to one of your features in Aha! and using the Send to Bugzilla item in the Action menu
- The feature should appear as a bug in Bugzilla, and any requirements should appear as bugs that block the first bug