Integrate Aha! With Apple Calendar
Apple Calendar is a personal calendar app that is available on all Mac computers and iOS devices. You can manage all your events in Calendar — even if they are in different calendar accounts — and share your schedule with others.
This integration allows you to sync to-dos and saved calendar reports from Aha! to your Apple Calendar — so you can see what work you need to get done and plan your time in the same place. Once synced, Aha! records are added as all-day events to your calendar. Each event includes a link back to the Aha! application so you can quickly view more details.
Ready to get started? You can find detailed instructions in the Aha! support documentation. You need to be a workspace owner or contributor in Aha! to sync with your Apple Calendar.
The integration establishes a one-way sync from Aha! to your calendar. This means any changes to calendar events will not be reflected in the Aha! application.
- Make sure the calendar sync setting is enabled in your account settings.
- Go to the to-dos section of the My work page or a saved calendar report and generate a calendar URL by clicking More options > Sync to calendar.
- In your Apple Calendar, select File > New calendar subscription.
- Paste the URL from Aha! into the Calendar URL field and click Subscribe.
- Customize the calendar based on your preferences, including the auto-refresh interval.
Your Aha! records will appear as all-day events in your Apple Calendar.