Integrate Aha! With Trello
Trello is the free, flexible, and visual way to organize anything with anyone. Post comments for instant feedback. Upload files from your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive. Add checklists, labels, due dates, and more. Notifications make sure you always know when important stuff happens.
This two-way integration allows you to push your features and requirements in Aha! into Trello and get list/status changes back. You may also have a need to create multiple integrations per product in order to accommodate how the engineering team is split up. For example, you may have an overarching product to manage, but there may be 2 teams, one for the front end and one for the backend. This can be done simply by creating multiple integrations within Aha! (make sure you rename them on the top-left to keep the teams straight).
You need to be a Product Owner in Aha! to set up this integration.
Please carefully follow these instructions to ensure that the integration is properly configured.
- Navigate to the product you wish to integrate using the menu to the right of your home screen.
- Under Account Settings → Product settings → INTEGRATIONS click on Add new integration.
- Add the Trello integration
- Click on the Create integration button.
- Click on the Authenticate button. You will be taken to a screen to log into your Trello account and approve the Aha! integration.
- Click the Test connection button.
- After a short delay, you will be able to choose the Board the cards will be created in.
- Each list in the Trello board can map to a different feature status in Aha!
- Choose the list that new features should be created in, and whether they should be added to the top or bottom of the list.
- Enable the integration.
- Test the integration by going to one of your features in Aha! and using the Send to Trello item in the Actions menu on the features page. You should then look at your board in Trello and see that the feature (and any requirements) were properly copied.