Explore a central topic or question — building outwards to reveal new ideas and relationships.Use template
About the mind map template
No business problem or customer need has a single solution. But rather than getting preoccupied with the unknowns, use a mind map to organize and expand your thinking.
This simple framework helps you work through market research, user experience, and product team processes — so you can bridge complex concepts and draw relationships between them.
The beauty of mind mapping is that it reveals patterns and solutions that you might not have perceived before. When you are ready to move from ideation to implementation, convert any node or branch on your map into real product work in Aha! Roadmaps. This creates a direct pathway to your strategic plans and saves you time — while providing everyone with context that can be hard to capture in words alone.
Explore an important topic — a product goal, customer need, new feature idea, or whatever you would like.
Add the central topic and subtopics
Think of your mind map as a visual story — each node building on the one it originates from and strengthening the total narrative.
Rearrange, expand, and customize your branches to create the appropriate hierarchies.
Branch out together
Invite teammates to build on ideas in the mind map and highlight important paths using contrasting colors. Add notes, shapes, and images to explain your thinking.
Revisit and iterate
Collaborate and improvise asynchronously or in real time. Insert the mind map in relevant product work to help teammates see the thinking behind your direction or decisions.
- What is a business model?
- What is customer experience?
- What is the Complete Product Experience (CPE)?
- What is a customer journey map?
- What is product-led growth?
- What are the types of business transformation?
- What is enterprise transformation?
- What is digital transformation?
- What is the role of product management in enterprise transformation?
- What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- What is a Minimum Lovable Product (MLP)?
- What is product vision?
- How to set product strategy
- What is product-market fit?
- What is product differentiation?
- How to position your product
- How to price your product
- What are product goals and initiatives?
- How to set product goals
- How to set product initiatives
- What is product value?
- What is value-based product development?
- 10Ps marketing matrix
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Business model
- Customer journey map
- Lean canvas
- Porter's 5 forces
- Segment profile
- Strategic roadmap
- SWOT analysis
- Collections: Business model
- Collections: SWOT
- Collections: Objectives and key results (OKR)
- Collections: Product positioning
- Collections: Market positioning
- Collections: Marketing strategy
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Kanban board
- Feature requirement
- Market requirements document (MRD)
- PI board
- Pros and cons
- Release roadmap
- ROAM board
- User story map
- Collections: Product development process
- Collections: MRD
- Collections: PRD
- Collections: Gantt chart
- Collections: User story and mapping
- Collections: Feature definition checklist
- Common product development methodologies
- Common agile development methodologies
- What is agile product management?
- What is agile software development?
- What is waterfall product management?
- What is agile transformation?
- Agile vs. lean
- Agile vs. waterfall
- What is an agile roadmap?
- What is an agile retrospective?
- Best practices of agile development teams
- What is a burndown chart?
- What is issue tracking?
- Introduction to agile metrics
- Agile glossary
- What is scrum?
- What are scrum roles?
- What is a scrum master?
- What is the role of a product manager in scrum?
- What is a sprint?
- What is a sprint planning meeting?
- What is a daily standup?
- What is a sprint review?
- Product release vs. sprint in scrum
- Themes, epics, stories, and tasks
- How to implement scrum
- How to choose a scrum certification
- What is a product?
- What is product development?
- What is product management?
- What is portfolio product management?
- What is product operations?
- What are the stages of product development?
- What is the product lifecycle?
- What is a product management maturity model?
- What is product development software?
- Why product teams need virtual whiteboarding software
- Introduction to marketing
- What are some marketing job titles?
- What is the role of a marketing manager?
- What is the role of a product marketing manager?
- How are marketing teams organized?
- Which tools do marketers use?
- Interview questions for marketing managers
- Typical salary for marketing managers
- How to make a career switch into marketing