10Ps marketing matrix
Define the essential elements of your go-to-market strategy.Use template
About the 10Ps marketing matrix template
A core part of any go-to-market plan is determining how to position your product and reach the right audience. You may be familiar with the 4Ps of marketing — product, price, promotion, and place. The 10Ps were developed as an extension of those four to help founder, marketers, and product leaders think more holistically about your strategy. It adds people, process, programs, physical environment, partners, and positioning to the mix.
Use this template when bringing a new product to market or identifying ways to improve your existing marketing strategy. Capturing all 10Ps in one place shows cross-functional teams how each element contributes to your success.
You can add and remove items of the matrix as you need, change colors, or include sticky notes to provide more context. When you are ready to move from planning to implementation, convert any items on the whiteboard into real work in Aha! Roadmaps and move forward with confidence.
Get a full picture of customers, channels, and market context.
Capture the fundamentals
Choose the product or service you want to focus on and outline the basics in each box of the template. Link out to existing documentation where it makes sense, such as customer personas or current marketing programs.
Refine your thinking
Gather teammates to review the details together and push each other's thinking. Add comments and highlight information that deserves deeper discussion. Think of your 10Ps as a living document — one that you will revisit and enhance as you learn more about what works in market.
Set plans in motion
Now that you have the foundation of your marketing strategy, it is time to get to work. Convert details on the template into work items in Aha! Roadmaps. Determine deliverables, dates, and assignees — then track the progress of the work.
- What is a business model?
- What is customer experience?
- What is the Complete Product Experience (CPE)?
- What is a customer journey map?
- What is product-led growth?
- What are the types of business transformation?
- What is enterprise transformation?
- What is digital transformation?
- What is the role of product management in enterprise transformation?
- What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- What is a Minimum Lovable Product (MLP)?
- What is product vision?
- How to set product strategy
- What is product-market fit?
- What is product differentiation?
- How to position your product
- How to price your product
- What are product goals and initiatives?
- How to set product goals
- How to set product initiatives
- What is product value?
- What is value-based product development?
- 10Ps marketing matrix
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Business model
- Customer journey map
- Lean canvas
- Porter's 5 forces
- Segment profile
- Strategic roadmap
- SWOT analysis
- Collections: Business model
- Collections: SWOT
- Collections: Objectives and key results (OKR)
- Collections: Product positioning
- Collections: Market positioning
- Collections: Marketing strategy
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Kanban board
- Feature requirement
- Market requirements document (MRD)
- PI board
- Pros and cons
- Release roadmap
- ROAM board
- User story map
- Collections: Product development process
- Collections: MRD
- Collections: PRD
- Collections: Gantt chart
- Collections: User story and mapping
- Collections: Feature definition checklist
- Common product development methodologies
- Common agile development methodologies
- What is agile product management?
- What is agile software development?
- What is waterfall product management?
- What is agile transformation?
- Agile vs. lean
- Agile vs. waterfall
- What is an agile roadmap?
- What is an agile retrospective?
- Best practices of agile development teams
- What is a burndown chart?
- What is issue tracking?
- Introduction to agile metrics
- Agile glossary
- What is scrum?
- What are scrum roles?
- What is a scrum master?
- What is the role of a product manager in scrum?
- What is a sprint?
- What is a sprint planning meeting?
- What is a daily standup?
- What is a sprint review?
- Product release vs. sprint in scrum
- Themes, epics, stories, and tasks
- How to implement scrum
- How to choose a scrum certification
- What is a product?
- What is product development?
- What is product management?
- What is portfolio product management?
- What is product operations?
- What are the stages of product development?
- What is the product lifecycle?
- What is a product management maturity model?
- What is product development software?
- Why product teams need virtual whiteboarding software
- Introduction to marketing
- What are some marketing job titles?
- What is the role of a marketing manager?
- What is the role of a product marketing manager?
- How are marketing teams organized?
- Which tools do marketers use?
- Interview questions for marketing managers
- Typical salary for marketing managers
- How to make a career switch into marketing