Make the time you spend together in meetings productive and results-orientedUse template
About the meeting agenda template
Quality over quantity is a good rule for meetings. Time together should be about teamwork and making progress. You can help make this happen by starting every meeting with a purpose-driven agenda.
Use this template to give teammates a chance to see what is planned ahead of time and to add any of their own topics. It includes space to summarize the meeting's objectives, areas of discussion, and attendees. An action items table makes it easy to review tasks from the prior week or schedule new items for the week ahead.
Go ahead and make the template your own. You can add headings, images, call-out boxes, and other formatting options using the toolbar. And make sure to invite ideas, questions, and comments from your team.
Plan more efficient meetings.
Define your purpose
Set a clear agenda — so everyone knows what the goal is, what you will discuss, and who will be there. If you are using this template for a regular meeting, include action items that you agreed upon from the previous meeting. Share your agenda ahead of time so everyone comes prepared to participate fully.
Capture the topics you want to cover
If you plan to make the meeting a working session, embed a whiteboard directly in your note so the team can brainstorm ideas together. Add a section for meeting notes if you want to store them in this template or use the standalone meeting note template to capture decisions, new action items, or open questions.
Keep track of action items
@mention the person responsible, update the status, and highlight the due date. This keeps everyone aligned on who needs to do what and by when to continue progressing forward.
- What is a business model?
- What is customer experience?
- What is the Complete Product Experience (CPE)?
- What is a customer journey map?
- What is product-led growth?
- What are the types of business transformation?
- What is enterprise transformation?
- What is digital transformation?
- What is the role of product management in enterprise transformation?
- What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- What is a Minimum Lovable Product (MLP)?
- What is product vision?
- How to set product strategy
- What is product-market fit?
- What is product differentiation?
- How to position your product
- How to price your product
- What are product goals and initiatives?
- How to set product goals
- How to set product initiatives
- What is product value?
- What is value-based product development?
- 10Ps marketing matrix
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Business model
- Customer journey map
- Lean canvas
- Porter's 5 forces
- Segment profile
- Strategic roadmap
- SWOT analysis
- Collections: Business model
- Collections: SWOT
- Collections: Objectives and key results (OKR)
- Collections: Product positioning
- Collections: Market positioning
- Collections: Marketing strategy
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Kanban board
- Feature requirement
- Market requirements document (MRD)
- PI board
- Pros and cons
- Release roadmap
- ROAM board
- User story map
- Collections: Product development process
- Collections: MRD
- Collections: PRD
- Collections: Gantt chart
- Collections: User story and mapping
- Collections: Feature definition checklist
- Common product development methodologies
- Common agile development methodologies
- What is agile product management?
- What is agile software development?
- What is waterfall product management?
- What is agile transformation?
- Agile vs. lean
- Agile vs. waterfall
- What is an agile roadmap?
- What is an agile retrospective?
- Best practices of agile development teams
- What is a burndown chart?
- What is issue tracking?
- Introduction to agile metrics
- Agile glossary
- What is scrum?
- What are scrum roles?
- What is a scrum master?
- What is the role of a product manager in scrum?
- What is a sprint?
- What is a sprint planning meeting?
- What is a daily standup?
- What is a sprint review?
- Product release vs. sprint in scrum
- Themes, epics, stories, and tasks
- How to implement scrum
- How to choose a scrum certification
- What is a product?
- What is product development?
- What is product management?
- What is portfolio product management?
- What is product operations?
- What are the stages of product development?
- What is the product lifecycle?
- What is a product management maturity model?
- What is product development software?
- Why product teams need virtual whiteboarding software
- Introduction to marketing
- What are some marketing job titles?
- What is the role of a marketing manager?
- What is the role of a product marketing manager?
- How are marketing teams organized?
- Which tools do marketers use?
- Interview questions for marketing managers
- Typical salary for marketing managers
- How to make a career switch into marketing