Sticky note pack
Use colorful sticky note packs to quickly capture and organize thoughtsUse template
About the sticky note pack
Product teams need a better way to capture and organize concepts — so breakthrough ideas never get lost in the shuffle. Think of the sticky note pack as a digital spin on a classic.
You can start with the six included sticky note colors or create custom colors to help categorize your ideas. Insert shapes, lines, and frames to add visual structure and group similar notes together.
When you are ready, share your whiteboard with your team and encourage folks to build on each other's ideas. Work together to connect new concepts to upcoming product plans — either in Aha! Notebooks or over in Aha! Roadmaps.
Add colorful notes to a virtual whiteboard, brainstorm ideas, and share feedback with your team.
Organize your thoughts
Grab a sticky note from the pack and start typing freely. The text will automatically resize to fit. Then rearrange and add more sticky notes to your whiteboard as ideas continue to flow.
Refine concepts together
Invite teammates to the board and build on each other's ideas — both in real time and asynchronously. The other templates in Aha! Notebooks also come equipped with a sticky note pack to help you get started fast.
Go from sticky note to roadmap
When a working session results in brilliant ideas, easily convert any sticky note directly into an idea or feature in Aha! Roadmaps. Now you can bridge the gap between ideation and roadmapping.
- What is a business model?
- What is customer experience?
- What is the Complete Product Experience (CPE)?
- What is a customer journey map?
- What is product-led growth?
- What are the types of business transformation?
- What is enterprise transformation?
- What is digital transformation?
- What is the role of product management in enterprise transformation?
- What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- What is a Minimum Lovable Product (MLP)?
- What is product vision?
- How to set product strategy
- What is product-market fit?
- What is product differentiation?
- How to position your product
- How to price your product
- What are product goals and initiatives?
- How to set product goals
- How to set product initiatives
- What is product value?
- What is value-based product development?
- 10Ps marketing matrix
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Business model
- Customer journey map
- Lean canvas
- Porter's 5 forces
- Segment profile
- Strategic roadmap
- SWOT analysis
- Collections: Business model
- Collections: SWOT
- Collections: Objectives and key results (OKR)
- Collections: Product positioning
- Collections: Market positioning
- Collections: Marketing strategy
- 2x2 prioritization matrix
- Kanban board
- Feature requirement
- Market requirements document (MRD)
- PI board
- Pros and cons
- Release roadmap
- ROAM board
- User story map
- Collections: Product development process
- Collections: MRD
- Collections: PRD
- Collections: Gantt chart
- Collections: User story and mapping
- Collections: Feature definition checklist
- Common product development methodologies
- Common agile development methodologies
- What is agile product management?
- What is agile software development?
- What is waterfall product management?
- What is agile transformation?
- Agile vs. lean
- Agile vs. waterfall
- What is an agile roadmap?
- What is an agile retrospective?
- Best practices of agile development teams
- What is a burndown chart?
- What is issue tracking?
- Introduction to agile metrics
- Agile glossary
- What is scrum?
- What are scrum roles?
- What is a scrum master?
- What is the role of a product manager in scrum?
- What is a sprint?
- What is a sprint planning meeting?
- What is a daily standup?
- What is a sprint review?
- Product release vs. sprint in scrum
- Themes, epics, stories, and tasks
- How to implement scrum
- How to choose a scrum certification
- What is a product?
- What is product development?
- What is product management?
- What is portfolio product management?
- What is product operations?
- What are the stages of product development?
- What is the product lifecycle?
- What is a product management maturity model?
- What is product development software?
- Why product teams need virtual whiteboarding software
- Introduction to marketing
- What are some marketing job titles?
- What is the role of a marketing manager?
- What is the role of a product marketing manager?
- How are marketing teams organized?
- Which tools do marketers use?
- Interview questions for marketing managers
- Typical salary for marketing managers
- How to make a career switch into marketing