Anywhere in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
Are you a product manager who loves to interact with customers? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product managers to change the way companies set product strategy and create roadmaps — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about helping customers differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what's possible with our software — from leading demos and answering customer requests to sharing product management best practices drawn from personal experience.
We are looking for a high-energy product leader who is ready to take a huge career leap forward. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Specialist at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1 - 4 years of experience working as a product manager at a software company (or equivalent experience)
- Has a deep understanding of the SaaS product business model
- Has experience participating in at least one significant product launch and can detail how their product significantly impacted customer and company growth
- Can articulate a structured product management and launch framework
- Has worked on a product that has launched multiple iterations quickly and can articulate how success is measured
- Loves to showcase advanced technology to sophisticated customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a "can do" attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. See other openings at Aha!