Integrate Aha! with Rally
Rally is a leading global provider of enterprise-class software and services solutions to drive business agility. Companies use Rally's agile platform and training to improve time to market and adapt to competitive markets and customer needs.
This integration allows you to push features and requirements from Aha! to Rally online. When you have completed your product roadmap and feature planning in Aha! you can move features into Rally for the engineering team to work on. You can send them individually or in bulk.
You must be a Product Owner in Aha! to configure this integration.
- Navigate to Product Settings -> Add new integration.
- Select Rally from the list of integration options.
- Enter your Rally username and password.
- Click the Test connection button.
- On success, you should be able to choose one of your Rally projects that this Aha! product should integrate with. Note: Rally will only return projects that belong to your "Default workspace", or a random workspace if you don't have a default set. You can set your default workspace by going to your "My Settings" page and editing your settings and choosing the default workspace.
- Enable the integration.
- Test the integration by going to one of your features in Aha! and using the Send to Rally item in the Actions menu on the features page. You should then look at your project in Rally and see that the feature (and any requirements) were properly converted to user stories.