Integrate Aha! with Rally (now known as CA Agile Central)
Rally (now known as CA Agile Central) is an enterprise-class platform that’s purpose-built for scaling agile development practices. Provide a hub for teams to collaboratively plan, prioritize and track work on a synchronized cadence. Measure productivity, predictability, quality, and responsiveness with real-time performance metrics.
This integration allows you to push features and requirements from Aha! to Rally Online. When you have completed your product roadmap and feature planning in Aha!, you can move features into Rally for the engineering team to work on. As the engineering team makes progress, status updates are sent back from Rally to Aha!
You must be a Product Owner in Aha! to configure this integration.
- Navigate to Product Settings » Add new integration.
- Select Rally from the list of integration options.
- Enter your Rally username and password.
- Click the Test connection button.
- On success, you should be able to choose a workspace. Select Test Connection after selecting a workspace to retrieve a list of projects for that workspace.
- Once this second Test Connection completes successfully, select one of your Rally projects that this Aha! product should integrate with.
- Specify the feature and requirement type mapping.
- If you have required fields defined in Rally, specify default values for those Rally fields for both features and requirements in Aha!
- Enable the integration.
- Test the integration by going to one of your features in Aha! and using the Send to Rally item in the Actions menu on the features page. You should then look at your project in Rally and see that the feature (and any requirements) were properly converted to user stories.