Try free for 30 days
Claim your domain
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How does the free 30-day trial work?
- A. We do not require a credit card. After you create a trial account, you get instant access to all Aha! features for 30 days. We want you to try Aha! and see that there is a better way to build and market products customers love. You can upgrade to a paid account at any time.
- Q. What happens at the end of the trial?
- A. We will email you before your trial expires. When you are ready to upgrade to a paid account, select the plan and the number of users you need. When you upgrade your trial account to paid, all of your work remains intact. If you do not sign up for a paid account at the end of your 30-day trial, you can export your data at any time before the 30th day — when your account will expire.
- Q. What are the billing options?
- A. We offer both monthly and annual billing. You can pay by credit card for all plans. Choose an annual plan for the option of invoice billing.
- Q. Can I use Aha! for product management and marketing together?
- A. Every account includes both product and marketing workspaces — teams can work independently or collaborate better together. You can change or add workspaces to your trial or paid account at any time at no additional cost.
- Q. I still have questions — who should I contact?
- A. Email us at email@example.com or call 1 (888) 926-2240.
- Q. Can I change my domain later?
- A: Yes, you can change the domain for your Aha! account at any time. If you want to change your domain, you can do so in your account settings.
- Q. What if the domain I want is already taken?
- A: If the desired name is not available, we may still be able to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. Can I invite team members to my domain?
- A: Yes, you can add as many users as you like. To invite new users, hover over the + icon in the top-right corner of Aha! when you are logged in and select User from the menu.