Anywhere in the United States or Canada
Do you love using plain language to convey deeply technical concepts? Are you passionate about writing thought leadership content that inspires teams to innovate? Does double-spacing make your eye twitch?
As a Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4 years of experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics (or equivalent experience)
- Is passionate about technology
- Writes exceptionally clean copy (and has the clips to prove it)
- Enjoys supporting other writers, providing clear creative feedback
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. See other openings at Aha!