Anywhere in the United States or Canada
Do you want to change the way people innovate? Are you a problem solver who loves to visualize complex data in order to find the right solution?
We are looking for someone who wants to deliver beautifully designed experiences in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a Visual Designer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience on a product or visual design team for a SaaS application (or equivalent experience)
- Loves to see their work ship — quickly
- Presents the user interface visually, making information easy to find, read, and understand
- Generates clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Designs production-ready assets and materials, including logos, icons, digital ads, landing pages, and event graphics
- Partners across teams at every stage to deliver the highest level of quality
- Has an understanding of product management and marketing as well as user behaviors and motivations
- Wants to take responsibility for and measure the success of new designs
- Stays on top of the latest standards and trends in enterprise SaaS visual design
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and proven background of delivering beautiful work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. See other openings at Aha!