Anywhere in the United States
Do you love writing about how people lead teams, innovate, create winning products, and launch breakthrough marketing campaigns? Does double-spacing make your eye twitch? Are your editorial standards relentlessly high? We are looking for a self-starter who loves researching and writing about complex topics. Someone who can bring both big-idea pitches and eagle-eyed attention to detail. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust Aha! to set brilliant strategy, capture customer ideas, create visual roadmaps, and manage breakthrough marketing programs.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 7 years of experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics
- Is passionate about technology
- Has experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics
- Writes exceptionally clean copy (and has the clips to prove it)
- Enjoys supporting other writers, providing clear creative feedback
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.