Anywhere in the United States
Do you love using plain language to convey deeply technical concepts? Are you passionate about writing thought leadership content that inspires teams to innovate? Does double-spacing make your eye twitch?
As a Senior Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 7 years of experience writing about any of the following topics: product management, IT, or software development at a B2B software company
- Writes exceptionally clean copy (and has the clips to prove it)
- Enjoys supporting other writers, providing clear creative feedback
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment with high editorial standards
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. See other openings at Aha!